Based in Valladolid, Spain
28 April, 2014
Web / Flash
You are in a subway train and one of the passengers is undoubtedly a pickpocket. Catch him before the end of the line!
This game was made in 48 hours for Ludum Dare #29 with the theme "Under the surface". Also, it happens to be my first Ludum Dare entry ever.
- Apologetic A.I. The passengers in this train are really sorry to bother you with their constant moving around. Why can't they stop in one place and ride as boringly as possible?
- Panicky A.I. Featuring lots of helplessness.
- Trainstation stop and go action!
- Fabulous hats ready to be stolen.
- Feel the power of shame! Embarrass yourself with just one click!
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Hey, you!. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "It is a really interesting game."
- Ruerob, Ludum Dare Commenter
- "Innovative idea! Loved it!"
- Carrier_signal, Ludum Dare Commenter
- "I quite like this one!"
- Theholychicken, Ludum Dare Commenter
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Some insight about my first LD48 entry ludumdare.com.
About Croqueta Soft
Croqueta Soft is a one man studio based in Valladolid, Spain. I love making games for the people I love. If you love my games I probably love you too ;)
More information on Croqueta Soft, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Hey, you! Credits
Eduardo Diez Casas
All in one